Thursday, July 06, 2006

A visit with Annushka


Well I know that it's been over a month since this picture was actually taken, but I knew that my family (Julia here) would still love to see a picture of Annushka and her little boy, Michael. I know I hadn't seen her in about 9 years, and I imagine that it's about the same for you guys. She's doing really well, working as a nurse's aid at Hastings Manor, which has had a major facelift since the last time I was in Belleville. Her and her husband have a nice house just north of town, and I was lucky enough to get to see her mom and Grant (who are now married), as well as Annushka's dad while we were passing through. She looks much the same (as I suppose I do to her) though her hair is really long, which you can't quite see here. As you can see, her son is adorable.

No comments: