Thursday, September 07, 2006

Nice family photos from the wedding


Here is me and my immediate family. From left to right, me, my dad (Paul), my brother (Nic), my new sister in law (Cathy), my mother (Betty Ann) and my sister (Marlene).

And here is the rest of the crew. This is all the family on my brothers side that was present at the wedding. all these pictures were taken in front of the old shed which used to be connected to the house. Earlier this summer, my parents had the shed detached from the house and a deck there instead. The shed, which until this looked quite derelict, was given a face lift now looks very nice (espesially when decorated). This was all finished before the knowledge that there was going to be a wedding there emerged, thankfully. The point of all this is that my parents thought it hilarious that alot of the wedding pictures were taken in front of the old semi brocken down shed.

Me and Julia looking pretty for the wedding.

1 comment:

Ru said...

my my my... aren't you guys spiffy! you both look just amazing. thanks for taking the time to update everything on the blog - ru and i sure miss you guys. any idea of when you might be rolling into the gta?