Thursday, December 21, 2006

Wasting time at home

Following the lead of some much better bloggers than ourselves, Jeremi and I spent some time on the couch this week making South Park versions of ourselves here. To be more accurate, we made South Park versions of each other. I feel a bit badly about this because I think that Jeremi made a much more flattering version of me than I did of him, but he really does have a little bald spot in the middle of his moustache, his hair really is a different colour than his beard, and he really is that pale after two months without sunlight. Not only that, but I only gave him a mug of beer, and he gave me a full mug plus an unopened bottle. (Not to mention much nicer-looking hair than I actually possess.)

2 comments:

Ru said...

fantastic! i love it! the only thing i wish they had had in the accessories, really, were knitting needles. check back to see ecbcp's character soon.

Ru said...

fantastic!
i love it!
check back for ecbcp's character...