Saturday, December 29, 2007

Finally

After a wonderful Christmas meal of roasted goose, spätzle, sauerkraut stuffing, cranberry sauce, brussel sprouts, and beets, Julia asked me if I wanted to marry her. Calloo Callay, Oh Frabjous Day! The magical event will take place on the 19th of July, 2008, in my parents' backyard in St-Ignace, New Brunswick, Canada. I've got until long before then to make a beautiful proposal acknowledgment quilt. No quilt, no wedding, Just a really expensive party. Substandard quilt... iffy. Stay tuned to find out what will happen. Will she make an honest man out of me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe NO ONE has made a comment about your engagement!
Is it because you buried it amidst Xmas food and our trip pictures??
On behalf of all of us 'anonymous' readers, congratulations and bon chance.
Love mom and Joy

Brandy said...

Congratulations guys!!! What exciting news ; ) Jeremi, I look forward to seeing your quilt - it is the same pattern as the one I started in 2001 and promised my Gramma I would finish this winter - love your selection of colours and fabrics!

Congrats! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations guys!!!
Can see you guys are having a great life in Germany! In Victoria things are still the same hahaha
Happy 2008!

Patricia Mesquita