Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Finally some pregnancy-related posts (Julia at 17 weeks)

Inspired by the blogs of other friends, we decided to try to take regular pictures of me wearing the same outfit at different stages of pregnancy. Here's me at 17 weeks, wearing my only maternity skirt at the time, which was given to me by a colleague. (Little did I know then, I wasn't going to have to buy any maternity clothes, save for a dress for a wedding.) As you can see, I didn't look pregnant at all, which is not what I was expecting after seeing my friend's experience. (She and I are not dissimilarly built, both of us being rather short and not too thin to begin with. I was always told that shorter people have bigger bellies, because there's nowhere for it to grow but out. This seems not to have been the case for me.) Don't worry, there'll be more to see a few posts from now...


No comments: