Friday, February 26, 2010

Before leaving

During our last week in New Brunswick is was also my aunt Trish's Birthday so my uncle Gene called us to see if we wanted to come have lunch with them in Richibucto. We gladly joined them and stuffed our faces full of deepfried seefood. Here is Trish with Bela.
Our vast amounts of fried deliciousness including clams, scalops, fish and fries.


Mom holding Béla back from the fried goods.



Gene with the Béla. 

The food was good and Béla got lots of smiles from the surrounding table and the waitresses.

On the way back to St-Ignace we caught my uncle Jean-Yves in between school bus runs and he got to meet Béla too and show us his new pad.



Later that night (or possibly the next day) my good parents stopped by too. Here is Gilles...

And Laurida playing with Béla.


The night before we left we went to Marlene's in Moncton for the night. And there we had more visitors. We got to see the Kellies again before we left. 

And my good friend Laffy stopped on his way back to Halifax from Trois-Rivière with his 3 year old daughter Alisha (not seen here). Marlène made us all some very good Lasagna that we ate before the Kellies got there (hahaha). 

The next day, we left for the airport in the afternoon and met up with my parents who had come to say good bye and get back the car they had lent us (thanks). 


The flight back to Toronto was much better than Béla's two other flights. He was relatively happy until the descent. Once in Toronto it was my turn to say good bye to Béla and Julia since they were staying in Canada for another week and I was on my way back home to Jena to go back to work or as it turned out be sick at home most of the week (and the week after).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture!

-Susanne