Friday, February 26, 2010

Visit with the Kelly's

After having fun being snowed in with the Halifax gang we briefly went back to St-Ignace to recuperate and then we were off again to Fredricton to see my cousin Crystal and the family; Joey, Taryn and Olivia. They recently moved there and are liking it very much. They were all very happy to meet Béla who was very happy to play with the girls. Here are Taryn and Béla sitting with me on the couch.
We read some books and played hide and seek and the sleeping game where Taryn puts me to bed and tells me to sleep. Here I am reading 'Dr Seuss's ABC' which Joey noticed was the abridged version. 



And Crystal was very happy to hold Béla and play with him for the first time.

And here is Taryn and me making faces at the Camera. Béla was being to cool to participate. 
o

The next day we drove back to St-Ignace . 

No comments: