Thursday, January 19, 2006

A post with no pictures

Hello all. I'm sorry that it's been a while since the last posting, but I (Julia) have the flu and Jeremi's away at sea. So yes, he's stuck on a ship for his birthday. I've been sick since last Friday night, and was home from work both Monday and Tuesday. While I am feeling better now I still would rather be sleeping than here at work, and I'm not convinced that I'm actually getting anything useful done with my foggy brain.

Anyhow, there will be a better post on the weekend when Jeremi's home. I'll put up pictures of him opening gifts and having cake (assuming that I have the energy to make one tonight). And my plan is to send the camera to sea with him when he leaves again on Monday so that you all can see what he's up to when he's not in Victoria.

And yes Marie, I promise to put up more pictures of the cat soon.

No comments: