Thursday, October 19, 2006

Jeremi in Ottawa

Back in October, I went to Ottawa for a course on electro-explosive safety. I stayed at the hotel Les Suites Ottawa. I got bumped up to a real big suite since they didn't have any goverment rate rooms left. It was pretty much as big as a one bedroom apt. It had a big kitchen, a living room, a balcony and a separate bedroom. It was pretty awesome. I saw a lot of friends I hadn't seen for a while; Richard, Frank, Yves, Michel and Robyn who was good enough to come up from Kingston to hang out on very short notice. I hope your mid-terms went well. It's exam time already. Good luck with sand box math!

Here's Robyn and Rich over at my room for my last night in town. We had a few drinks and went out downtown for a little while then came back and had some more drinks.






Here's Robyn a little later (and drunker).




And here I am probably much later (and much drunker). Fun times.

No comments: